Sadie at 4 months!
Hey, it wouldn't let me post on my blog so I thought I would be a "user" -- she looks cute on your blog :)
She sure does look cute! Quinn giggled for the first time three days ago. Sadie looks so happy, I can almost hear her giggling in this picture.
Have I told you lately how wonderful you are? Well, YOU ARE! You're the dearest friend and I adore you.
Yes I know that you and ab get along because you are so much alike FREAKS. I hope you have a great New Year!!Mine has started off better, but carlee has a surprise for you.
If I ask you to post something new, will I receive?Jeepers... bet you can't wait for tomorrow... JUST LIKE ME!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hey, it wouldn't let me post on my blog so I thought I would be a "user" -- she looks cute on your blog :)
She sure does look cute! Quinn giggled for the first time three days ago. Sadie looks so happy, I can almost hear her giggling in this picture.
Have I told you lately how wonderful you are? Well, YOU ARE! You're the dearest friend and I adore you.
Yes I know that you and ab get along because you are so much alike FREAKS. I hope you have a great New Year!!Mine has started off better, but carlee has a surprise for you.
If I ask you to post something new, will I receive?
Jeepers... bet you can't wait for tomorrow... JUST LIKE ME!
Post a Comment