Sunday, March 11, 2007

I'm gonna get medieval on you...

Yes, the above quote has been slightly edited for general audience viewing but its the only quote that came to mind. Yesterday, we ended the week long birthday celebration with a medieval extravaganza! It was a great time and despite fears of a huge group ordeal, it worked out great. We even had a connection who made sure our knight won (pictured below). How cool is that?! Logan was very excited. Wish there was a way to capture his bouncing up and down in his seat with anticipation. It was so much fun to watch! It was so great to be able to have Abbie there too. Sorry you didn't catch a kissed carnation, Abbie! I can definitely say that is the first time I've eaten dinner while smelling horse urine and crap. Who could ask for a better combination.




1 comment:

Ruby's My Spy Name said...

A lovely time, it was! The urine smell was intense. And the driving... a bit crazy. Thank you so much for inviting me along. Again, what would I do without you? I love you. Wish that boy ANOTHER (and late) birthday for me.
Love, AB