Saturday, October 20, 2007

An A-Maze-ing Time!

We went to Richardson's Corn Maze today, the "World's Largest Corn Maze"! It was crazy huge. There were 3 themed mazes, totaling about 11 miles of corn maze. We walked through quite a lot of it before Logan was done but we had a great time. It was a beautiful fall day.


Here's Logan making a plan while we scoped out the maze from the lookout tower, that was a little scary as it swayed in the wind.
We got a lot of practice on our map reading skills but it was so much fun!

We finally found a pumpkin, now we just have to carve it. And in the background is the scary lookout tower!

The only way I could get a picture of the both of us. I actually prefer this to the real me, look how long my legs are!!

6 comments:

ScottAng (So.Cal.) said...

Cool!!! We love crazy corn mazes. We went to one in Oregon that was super cool like that (of course it couldn't be the largest, since you went to that one!) and we went to one in Virginia with the VPs. I am way impressed you went up in the lookout tower. Would you like to go on those little cable car things with Mya sometime?

Vaneesh said...

Yay for mazes!!! Look at all the little people. sweet pics! I remember the one we went through with scottieang. that was alot of fun...



man lu...your shadow is pretty...*cough* huge *cough cough*.

ray of hope said...

lol...you're a funny girl.

Ruby's My Spy Name said...

Long legs CAN be overrated you know.
Thanks for always listening to me. And for the great advice this morning. I adore you.

Morning Coffee... said...

Oh I love fall days and I love pumpkin patches way out in the country!! What fun!

I remember the maze that we went through with Scott and Ang too...then apple picking as well (or was that a different day??) I love Fall.

We don't have our pumpkins...we were going to get some and carve them with Vee and Joy, but I sure hope that we have time to do that still...it's running short!!

ScottAng (So.Cal.) said...

Where is the NINJA!? I'm playing Sudoku and waiting for the Ninja to appear. Where is he?!