Smart Girls Rock!
We had spirit week this week at school and Tuesday was career day. One of my little girls came in dressed like a singer. She had the microphone headset, shiny gold shoes and a shirt that said "Smart Girls Rock". I really want one of those shirts.
With a day full of busyness ahead, I moved my usual Saturday paper writing/quiz taking schedule to Friday night. Its a very nice feeling to have it all done, especially since my day will be filled with setting up the food, serving the food and cleaning up the food at a friend's wedding. School is going surprisingly well. Being the dork that I am, I LOVE school, always have. I stress a lot and think that my papers are not as good as they could be but I thrive on it.
I finally got my new new camera back after the 'week old camera catastrophe'. I was able to see pics that I had taken over New Years! So I will share some. Since I hear that posts have to have pics, I will be a good little rule follower. The only thing wrong with this pic is there is no Mya...do you think you could photoshop her in, Scott? Really though, if you tried to pose this picture it would take forever to get all four kids to look, smile and sit right all in the same picture. They're so cute! The second pic made me laugh. Looking out the window on our fun but long mix-and-mingle boat ride. (Did we do either of those things, Ang?)


1 comment:
Hi! Sorry I didn't get to see h=you hardly while I was there. I hope you are doing well and things are going well for you!! :)
Post a Comment