Coast to Coast
It has been so long since I've updated this. Our summer has been crazy busy. I managed to travel from one side of the country to the other. We had so much fun on the west coast, playing with our friends (below) and finding venomous reptiles (to see that you gotta go to Motel 6 blog).
And on my trip out east they had prepared a nice welcome on the side of the mountain just for me. Must have taken a long time to do that for my short one week stay. Wonder if they do that for everyone?

1 comment:
Ray Ray Green- I am a complete idiot. I just figured out that you have, infact, updated this blog since you went to the Cubs game, I just bookmarked it when I saw it there and never thought to look around your site for an update. I'm an idiot. Looks like you guys are doing well. I can't believe how old Logan is getting. So exciting about your masters. Thought of you the other day when my children HAAAAD to have a drink before shopping at Target and the cashier behind the counter reminded me of someone we both know and worked with. hint: she had a thing for hard boiled eggs. I'm not sure why it flashed back to me. I hope you are well. I do think of you much and wish I had someone to smart off about the Office with. Did you see the "slap face" commercial? Classic. I miss you! Molly
Post a Comment