I went to the site and the instructions for how to load your background were right there! Imagine that!! This site is great because you don't lose everything when you load the backgrounds. The other background site I was using wiped out all your sidebar info (including friends' links) and I'd have to load them all again every time..that's why I stopped changing my background. Now the possibilities are endless =)
Hope you don't mind that I tapped into your background site =)
2 comments:
Cool Praying Mantis...looks really big!!
I love love love your new layout! It's very cool! Were you able to change it without all the sidebar stuff going away?
If you get a chance, check out my blog, I've loaded some videos that I think you might get a kick out of =)
I went to the site and the instructions for how to load your background were right there! Imagine that!! This site is great because you don't lose everything when you load the backgrounds. The other background site I was using wiped out all your sidebar info (including friends' links) and I'd have to load them all again every time..that's why I stopped changing my background. Now the possibilities are endless =)
Hope you don't mind that I tapped into your background site =)
Post a Comment