Saturday, January 13, 2007

Hmmmm, I thought the cake tasted funny

In honor of Stacey's birthday, and to add to the pie-licking fun. Sorry Abbie. You know I love ya! Happy Birthday Stacey!


MyspaceTaggers.com

2 comments:

Ruby's My Spy Name said...

Gee.... did it take me long enough to see this or what?
Well.... I guess I know who my true friends are..... (*wink*).
This is pretty funny! Where did you find it?
I love you. I miss hanging out with you. Seeing you around or in school IS NOT THE SAME. I'll call you tonight.
Love, AB

Scott said...

Now we have a pie licker and a cake licker. I thought that was the natural color of your tongue. What is the third FREAKS licking preference, any body know? Pretty funny and the grey hair is right on with Stacey turning the "BIG 40"!! hahahaha
Sorry bowling did not go the way you wanted it too, but I am sure that phone call from the LPBA is on the way. I never thought you were a quitter, sure hope it was not me that made you do that.
Still waiting for Something/Anything on that list of things you do good?? Been trying to go through and figure it out on my own, but just got a headache.