Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The future's so bright...

I had someone tell me about how he, and the others enrolled, had dropped a course because they could not find where the class was located. And really the class was a little too early, what with the 8 am start time. I was going to give the person a hard time through a witty email but thought, "Why do that when I have a blog?". So here are some potential college courses to help you out when finding your class seems, I mean, IS impossible. ; )

HA 101 Our School - How to Read the Map and Key
Want to sign up for your necessary core courses, such as Strength Training and Video Game History but you're not sure how you would find the classroom? This course will explore the main elements of simple map reading. Just what do all those symbols and letters mean? Which way is North? Through guided group tours we will explore our school and help you on your way to a successful college career.

SH 101 Making School Easier
Do those 8:00 start times seem too much? This course is designed with the student in mind. With this course on your class list, you no longer have to attend early classes, the teacher will come to you, when its convenient for you. Upon registering for SH 101 you will be allowed to designate a call time for all the courses you are taking so your professors can contact you, at your convenience, to let you know what work you have to do and tell you about the things that where covered in class with all those crazy students who must like getting up at 8:00.

5 comments:

Scott said...

Now we all know how you got your degree. What other classes did you take on your way to teaching 1st grade. Is this what I should expect from my daughter? I will be back at school next Tuesday, so be ready! I am sure I will have a lot of energy stored up from the trip to Georgia!! Still have not received a bid for the video of the synchro swimmers from you!? See my blog to get your bid in and kill your friends Abbie(Freak 1) and Stacey (40 year old Moose)!! hahahaha

Duck Hunter said...

This is really funny. I think I would have chosen SH 101.

ScottAng (So.Cal.) said...

Aw man! By the time you're reading this... I am still laughing!

Anonymous said...

I open up to you and tell you some of my deepest secrets and what do I get? Publicly ridiculed! Thanks Lu. Its ok though, I'm not bitter.

ScottAng (So.Cal.) said...

Chip!
I had **NO** idea it was YOU! Really!

I'm not kiddin', REALLY!

No. REEEAALLY!

Ok........ maaaaaaaaaaaybe.

Ok........ like 99.8% sure. ;)