If I had a million dollars...
I'd buy you a Burger King bobble head - but not a real bobble head, that's cruel. I now have 2 scary BK bobble heads. Thats what I get for saying the big headed mime king scared me. The first one was left on my desk to bobble its googly eyes at me...thanks Scott! I would remove it but my students love it. Then today, I opened up a package from my sister and she had not only sent me a different one but had created an accessory for it. She's learned well from the American Girl doll industry. Now he is watching behind me as I type this. He'll probably give a quiet tap on my shoulder if I misspell something or write a grammatically incorrect sentence...I will not turn around.
We had an incredibly fun day. Went to our first indoor soccer game, which was awesome. Walked through IKEA and because I had only been expecting to go to the game and get some food after, I had just grabbed cash and my ID, so I was only able to window shop, which was probably a good thing. Then we went to Chevy's for yummy food. I hadn't been there in awhile, so it was especially good. Sadly, I forgot my camera but can't wait for you all to send me the pics you took. Thanks for an incredible day!

2 comments:
Anytime I can help the students at LCBS have a good time in class I will. You're welcome for the mini king! Even if you don't look at him, he is Still Watching you! Thank you for picking Chevy's it was Great! If you don't bring the Camera, I get to post the pics and what I want to say about them as you can tell. Just another thing for you to get mad at me for. See you later at school and volleyball!! Have a great day!
"Even if you don't see him, he's still WATCHING YOU!" AAHHHHH! Sounds familiar from another "BOBBLE HEAD." Take that as you will.
But hey.... Mark has a website that has help for Bobble Head Phobias! Yippee!
HAHAHAHAHA!
I love you. Thanks for being here so much.You're GREAT!
Post a Comment