TGIF
Today was a good day. Spent a lot of time outside with my class, the weather was beautiful. Didn't get a whole lot of learning done but it is the last Friday of the school year, so I don't think that I should be expecting much from them. They are so far ahead and have worked so hard that they deserve a relaxing end to the school year. I started to get a sore throat in the morning and it just got continually worse so that by the end of the day I was more than ready to escape for home. I decided to put my new hammock to good use and took a nap in it. Probably not the best idea. The lobster is only a little more red than I ended up, oh well, it was very relaxing : ) This weekend is turning out to be much busier than I expected. A couple birthday parties, relatives visiting from out of town and anything else that comes up. Hopefully I will be feeling better by tomorrow. One of the birthday parties is a combined one for two of Logan's cousins at "Bouncers 'R Us" or something like that. Definitely better than Chuck E. Cheese but still sounds a little scary. Maybe I will be able to use my still sprained ankle as an excuse to sit out of the 'fun'. They had a party at this place last year and their mom hurt her foot/ankle so badly that she eventually had to have surgery. How's that for a party favor?

2 comments:
I "red" your blog and hope your weekend is fun-filled. I can't believe you didn't go to Chuck E. Cheese after the bouncy place. Oh and I love the pic of the kids sleeping in the back of the car...J-dog's face against the side of the vehicle is priceless.
yeah, you would have liked to have a picture of us taking that sleeping picture. I was laying down on the bench seat squishing myself down as much as I could, so I wouldn't be in the picture. Abbie was standing up facing the back of the car wedged between the two front seats and Kate was asking repeatedly "What are you doing? Why aren't your seatbelts on?". Oh the things you'll do for a good picture.
Post a Comment