Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Day at the Beach



After our baseball game the night before (see Tubs O'Fun blog), we had the whole day Monday to play while Scott was working. Ang and I voted on going hiking in the Torrey Pines State Park, the kids voted for the beach...so we compromised. We went on a short hike and then drove down to the beach. It was a beautiful day and Logan enjoyed his first swim in the Pacific. The kids had a great time running in and out of the surf, even Sadie got in on the fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks and sounds like great times!! Logan is finally becoming a "salty doggie"! Great picture tree.

rakethetable said...

I miss the beach.
I will not get there this year.

Anonymous said...

Tried to think of a snappy comeback for the table slam, but since it's true, I have to let it go this time! Looks like you had a great time at the beach. Have a great rest of the week.
Papou