Monday, July 30, 2007

Good Fellas

Recently spotted in the eastern half of the US...

Where will they be spotted next?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had a great time with these gents. Heh, Rummy was a little confused about where to stand, but we figured it out.

ScottAng (So.Cal.) said...

Great pics, Lu. You're so inventive! Sometimes it's nice just to be in the shadow of a genius. We're like ropes on the Goodyear Blimp...... ;)

Lu: "Is one of us a blimp in this scenario!?"

ray of hope said...

Is this a not so subtle hint that I need to be updating my blog more often? There are many things that I could have imagined you would post but those were definitely not on the list...I needed a laugh, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Goodness! Your dad has friends in high places!
Ha Ha! I miss you (even though its been about a day). Camping was great. You can see photos on the myspace. Marky and John want to go the second week in Aug. Do you and Logan want to come?
I love you!

Anonymous said...

Did I forget to mention that I'm wearing my facial hair shirt today? I'm going to send you a picture! I love you!

Morning Coffee... said...

hahaha.....:-)