Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Blister in the Sun

Given that I just got my wisdom teeth out yesterday, I probably overdid it a little today but it was fun. After running some errands, we went for our daily 3.5 mile walk...Logan thought it was a little hot. Then we went and grabbed some lunch and ate down by the lake. It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed the fountains and the free museum, where Logan found a new friend. Now I am off to take some drugs (for my teeth, of course), relax and watch the Cubs game! Hey Ang, these pics are courtesy of my new phone...yeah, I'm hooked.

8 comments:

ScottAng (So.Cal.) said...

Yay, your phone rocks! And you look mahvaluss! Too bad Logan didn't break out the fleece to go with his jeans. And Scott noticed his heat retaining black shirt as well. Think cool thoughts.

Vaneesh said...

haha. cool friend logan.....at least my fatty wont eat me. heheheh (on my blog), under mya's.

Morning Coffee... said...

ouch!!

Vaneesh said...

mom. why are you saying ouch?

Did you stub your big toe again?

Morning Coffee... said...

LOL...no, because Rachel & Logan's faces look very sunburned!!

ray of hope said...

we actually weren't sunburned at all, even though it was very hot and humid. I've been a little better about putting on sunscreen than I used to be.

Morning Coffee... said...

Wow....you look very red in the pic...must have just been hot :) In that case, I agree with Scott & Ang--Logan might want to try shorts and a white t :) Looks like you had a good time though!

Anonymous said...

Not a good night for the cubbies, huh? Players hurt GAVE Glavine 300, still in Second place.
But the phone looks like it takes great pics, it may have something to do with the subjects they are easy to take good pics of. Hope you have a great week!!