Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I'm not cute, I'm BIG


I saw this and thought of you Vanessa. This plaque was posted in front of a bridge on the trail that we walk. I was a little scared at first...given my hugeness and all : ) But I figured since it had been a couple weeks with consistent exercise I might be ok. Whew! I think I just made it.

5 comments:

Vaneesh said...

Hahahahhaa! wow well im glad you made it back from the trail without the trail giving in by an earth quake. that would have been bad.

Anonymous said...

Thought I felt some shaking up here the other day, now I know what it was, you hitting your knees. hahaha (praying for the cubbies no doubt)did you leave Logan on one side until you made it across?

Anonymous said...

Where are you're bug bite photos? Heh Heh. Pictures will never be able to fully express the full extent of our terrible suffering! The "expired" stuff your mom gave me is really working. Go figure, right! Thank you for EVERYTHING! I love you!
Love AB (see how nifty... I'm anonymous but I still leave my name)

Anonymous said...

OOPS! "your" bug bite photos. I hate it when I catch myself making stupid errors.

ray of hope said...

I tried to get a picture that would show the gruesomeness of my 100+ mosquito bites but there was no way to capture it and plus I couldn't stop itching them long enough to take a picture : ) I also forgot the disk of beach pics at your house. I'll have to get it later. Love ya!