Monday, August 27, 2007

Skater Boy

The reason why Logan was excited about starting school...
*shoes have been enlarged to show detail. : )

11 comments:

Morning Coffee... said...

Lookin pretty sharp, Logan....awesome shoes!!

ScottAng (So.Cal.) said...

scott says he wants to go to school too if he gets cool shoes like that

ray of hope said...

Oh yeah, John liked them so much he said he was going to go back and get Logan another pair in a little bigger size so that when he grew out of these he would still have cool shoes.

Vaneesh said...

Sweet shoes logan!

and lu i do too update my blog. im on myspace more than blogger...but i do update the blog. :)

Chip said...

Man, I wish my mom would buy me cool shoes like that!

Anonymous said...

shiny table! a "new-shoes-only" zone, I'm sure.

-unspkn

Duck Hunter said...

Looks good. Something about getting new shoes!

I had fun reading your blog links.

Morning Coffee... said...

Chip...I do buy you cool shoes ;-)

ray of hope said...

hahaha...he said thats what you would write. : )

Chris G said...

Let's see......last update Aug. 27th......must be busy or something! Great shoes, Logan!

Morning Coffee... said...

...he knows me too well! I always take the bait! {*rolling eyes*}