Logan's head is useful!!
Before our flight back to Chi-town, we spent the day in Long Beach. The kids loved the Aquarium...we will definitely have to go back. While the shark lagoon was a favorite they also enjoyed trying to feed a cup of nectar to the lorikeets. It appeared that most of the birds had already been fed and there were a few minutes with them sadly holding the cup out with no takers. But thanks to Logan's head, they were able to get close enough to get one interested in eating. They all were very excited to take turns feeding the birds. We finished off our day with a beautiful walk along the water. As always, our trip was wonderful but too short. Thanks for everything...I'll be home soon!


4 comments:
Logan is so great! We really miss him around here. Long Beach is beautiful! No wonder Robbylee misses it so much. I love you and I'm praying for you! Love, AB
Love the blog names -- funny girl! I'm glad you got a pic of the kids and the birds. From the title of the post I thought you were going to post the one of Laney feeding the bird where Logan moved over and the whole pic is actually the back of Logan's head -- good times!
I would have posted that gem of a picture but I deleted it right after I took it, didn't think I had much use for a pic of the back of Logan's head (guess I was wrong). Would have been great with a caption of "Here's Laney feeding nectar to a lorikeet. Isn't she cute?"
How's the cleaning and organizing going? I have high hopes of actually tackling the garage today. The most awesome things happened yesterday. God is so AWESOME! I didn't call you though because I was gone all day and (for the first time ever) forgot my cell phone. We're going to the library this morning and then I'll call you when I'm working on the garage. I love you SO much! I can't wait to get the boys together. Let me know when he's home from daddy's. Again, I love you! Love, Abbie
Post a Comment