Sunday, October 28, 2007

A Last Minute Costume Idea for You

Bible Character Day was on Friday and you'll never guess what Logan was. Seriously, you probably would never guess. He was one of the flame throwers who destroyed the city of Sodom and Gomorrah. He had no speaking lines, he just got to run around and throw pieces of yellow and red flame paper at the wicked citizens of the city. He was very happy with his part. What 8 year old boy wouldn't love a part where he gets to run crazily around while throwing things at people? Its really not that much different than his regular activities.


If you look in the back you can see him taking aim on the people of the city.


And here he is, satisfied with a job well done.

3 comments:

ScottAng (So.Cal.) said...

Weren't there slushies that were thrown at Sodom and Gomorrah? No, wait that was another Bible story.

Farm Girl in MD said...

that definitely is the best Bible Character Day costume I've heard of. I'll have a class full of scary kids for our Halloween party tomorrow. I can't say I miss Bible Character Day, but I don't particularly love teaching zombies and vampires either!

Anonymous said...

The tan guy is logan, RIGHT!? Since logan will have a non talking part. By the way what is the name of his character?I want to know what book Sodom & Gomorrah are in.Have fun with more activities. :)