Sunday, November 04, 2007

I was a little crabby...

but then I grabbed Logan and we went for a beautiful fall walk. Afterwards we hung out at the park for a little bit. Hooray for fall!!!!




7 comments:

Morning Coffee... said...

I love Fall...you look beautiful, Lu! And the young man you're with is quite good looking too :-)

Ruby's My Spy Name said...

When are you gunna plant a fire bush is your yard?

I love you! YOu're so wonderful. Lunch was good. Can't wait for Tuesday PM.

ray of hope said...

Ab - I want to plant lots of them! They are so beautiful. It was nice to talk today, I am very thankful for how much God has helped us to grow. I am looking forward to many more HAPPY adventures with you!

Vicky - Thank you! I think the young man is quite dashing too. Although I'm sure I'm VERY biased.

Anonymous said...

Fall is the best season of all. Fire bushes are my favorite also at this time of year, but don't last long after turning red.

Ruby's My Spy Name said...

Yea for happy adventures!!!!!

I was crabby. Then I went to work. Then I went to school. Then I went to work. Then I went to school.
CRABBY CRABBY CRABBY.

Then I got to see you. HAPPY! You're so great. I look forward to HAPPY ADVENTURES FOR SURE! I was thinking that before it dips below freezing, we could go hiking somewhere near here. I miss it and I want to. Let me know what you think.

Ruby's My Spy Name said...

Who left the anonymous comment? GEEZE! What a mystery. Life is full of little mysteries.... and misspellings, not to mention poor grammar.

Farm Girl in MD said...

just wanted to say HI and i hope things are going well for you. praying for you often.