It has been so busy lately that blogging has gone to the bottom of the "to do" list. The holiday frenzy has begun. We have family coming in this week for Thanksgiving, who we have not seen in awhile....AND (insert drum roll here) my sister and her family will be coming for Christmas! This is such an answer to prayer as I had not bought our plane tickets yet and with no winning lottery ticket in my hand I was moving closer and closer to the reality that it was going to be a blue Christmas without them. I am looking forward to a fun filled break from school. While I do love the actual job of being a teacher, I have to admit the Christmas, Spring Break and Summer vacation are definitely icing on the cake. Ang, thought I would show you how the improvements at the house have been coming along. One thing led to another, you know how that goes.
Saturday, November 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
awesome picture.
Your painting skills have improved, grasshopper. We are so excited about seeing all of you too!
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have a restful (haha) break from school!
Hope you did not get scared tonight, I know you were doing something wrong. Cool house though.
first thought you were my brother-in-law and was trying to decipher his message but then figured out which 'scott' this was. And yes, having coffee at that restaurant was extremely wrong, trust me. Have you ever had their coffee!!? : (
From the picture, looks like another little misinterpretation by Dad?
Yep. I'm going to have to agree about the coffee. Its not often that I can't finish a cup. But I made the exception that night. Mmmmmm.... plastic mugs really give coffee a rich flavor. Yum. :(
But the company was great!
Post a Comment