Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Aim high

Bible Character day was Friday and it was a success. Everbody showed up and remembered their lines. Can't ask for anything more than that. On Sunday we went trick or treating with some friends. It was a beautiful day. Just a little chill in the air with the sun shining bright. Even better was that the kids tired quickly and after a couple blocks said that they had enough candy and wanted to go home. I think it was a record 25 minutes of trick or treating. Hooray! Here's a pic of the little pilot. I had just posted the first one but thought I should add the one with him packing some heat. I tried to explain to him that I'm fairly certain pilots do not carry semi-automatic machine guns but he would hear none of that. I'm pretty sure that was the best part of the costume for him.

3 comments:

Ruby's My Spy Name said...

He's SO cute (OF COURSE)! Thanks for the other photos too. I told Mr. E. about the scary noises... he has even WORSE night time school stories. YIKES!And by the way, your class was my favorite Bible Character Day "skit." (so to speak... heh heh heh.... just kiddng). But seriously... it was my favorite. I love ya.
Love, AB

ScottAng (So.Cal.) said...

He's so adorable -- the girls loved the pics you had emailed of him and thought the gun was just as it should be!

Farm Girl in MD said...

Pilots have to protect themselves too, right? especially when trick-or-treating! He looks adorable as usual :)