Tuesday, October 17, 2006

This-n-That-n-Stuff-n-More

Been a busy week so far. Parent-teacher conferences are coming up, so I 've been having to get things together for those. Bible Character Day (I hear the laughter all the way from Alaska) is coming up next Friday and we will have our first class party then too. I have lots to do that I am successfully procrastinating. Going to have the kids dress up as the days of creation. They like making their costumes and its a little break from the others who are actually dressed up like random Bible characters. No Ang, I'm not going as Jezebel or Rahab. Maybe I will go as a Pharisee and just go around pointing out everybody else's faults. I'm filled with wacky Bible humor.

Just saw a strange minivan commercial where it shows a mom carrying her sleeping children in from the car and then it shows her carrying her husband in 'cause he fell asleep. Very disturbing. Reminded me of the strange Robert Munsch children's book I'll Love You Forever, where the mom goes wherever her son is, even when he's big, and rocks him to sleep.

Following the Bears crazy comeback last night, the news reports have been filled with predictions of a Superbowl presence and lots of polls about Grossman but the most entertaining are the clips of the irate/unstable Cardinals coach. Last night's interview was a crazy, swearing, mic-hitting rant and then tonight he returned completely calm and rational, must have watched last night's interview on a loop before he came out again. I accidentally left the news on after the mets/cards game went off. I now remember why I like to get my news off the internet. I hate TV newscasts.

No comments: