A Belated Snow Day!
Even though the weather was bad enough yesterday that school should have been closed, we were still there, watching through our classroom windows as the snow fell and the cars inched along. So today, I think out of pity, we had a snow day. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, it was nice to have the sledding hill all to ourselves. We spent the morning relaxing, I was able to catch up on some cleaning and laundry and then we went sledding with some friends. Even though the wind was a little chilly up there on the hill, it was a lot of fun. One of the hills sloped down and had a smaller hill at the bottom. If you got up enough speed at the top of the hill, when you hit the bottom you could launch, get some air and then come down with a thud. This was a big hit with our boys. Here are some pics, including a great mid-launch shot.



4 comments:
Dude - wicked-sweet AIR!!! Nice work. You're at the top of our casting list for our next "Snow Day" sequel! Looks like you're almost up to "helmet-required" speed!
I don't think the sand carries that much speed here. But maybe we'll get a chance to try it out if we get a "sand day" off. ;)
That was fun, wasn't it? But my feet STILL hurt from the cold! Good times! Will you e-mail me the pictures of sledding and the K4 Tea? I love you!
It looks like you guys had a great time. I wanted to take the kids out On Monday for the same, but the son was/is still sick. Looks like he may be out for a few days. Thank you for prayering for him.
Glad you had fun at Volleyball and don't let them get to you. You did really well. I was surprised! hahaha jk! Hopefully more will show up next time and we won't have to play so slow. We are just there to have fun and fellowship.
Thank you for the greeting at church how special, "What are you doing here?" I need it just like evreyone else.
Hope the hack job(haircut) went okay. I will try not to look too surprised when I see it. Did the pictures help her cut it?
Glad to hear the pics helped and too drastic may not have been good. Why didn't you ask for more off if you did not like it? I did not get to see too much of it earlier. I did not want to bother your Bible study, especially since you finally made it on time. hahahhaha I am sure I can make fun of it Saturday. I am also sure I will see some gray sticking out still. Have a great day from the Bad Parent!
Post a Comment