Blue, blue my room is blue
After a whirlwind weekend of taping, priming and painting, Logan now has a blue room...just like he has always wanted. He is very happy. As soon as I get new batteries for my camera I will be posting pics. I was also able to find a great deal at Kmart on curtains that went perfectly with the new room color. I feel great that it is finally done. Not just because I HATE painting. Logan was and is so excited. He keeps thanking me and telling me that "I am the best mom he's ever had", which he knows always makes me smile. If all I have to do is paint a room to get that, then it is well worth it. Now the colorless living room and dining room laugh at me everytime I look at them. I think they can wait a couple of weeks.

2 comments:
Awesome...can't wait to see pics! I am currently painting Vee's room with a glaze technique that puts small stripes on the wall and is very very tedious! But it will look good when it's done.
Congrats Logan on the new color on your walls!
I can almost hear the "white side" of the house yelling help me. I need color into my life. "Don't stop now!!"
Post a Comment