Sunday, September 30, 2007

Confucius say...


I will try and put more pics up of our great weekend in Ohio but I wanted to share this first. For one of our fun nights out we went to P.F. Chang's for dinner. After the meal they gave us our fortune cookies. I opened mine up and started laughing, then Logan's made me smile too, so I asked to see John's. He was a little reluctant which made me want to see it even more. Here's a picture of the fortunes (from top to bottom: mine, Logan's and John's). I'm definitely working on the first one, praying for the second and the third...well, that was John's, so who knows whats going on with him. : )

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

amen

Morning Coffee... said...

LOL...I will be praying that these fortunes come true for you!


Message to all:
Hey Everybody! Jenny finally wrote in her blog! This is history-making! She even decorated it! Take a look! http://jennylovelove.blogspot.com/

Vaneesh said...

The last fortune is about your Ranger. :)

Anonymous said...

hahahah - that was funny, Vee... less funny than *your FACE!* but a lot funnier than watching the cubs lose game 1. :(

ray of hope said...

Yes, if a Sequoia ranger appeared in front of me right now it would be very unexpected. I'm still a little hurt that he never showed for dinner...