Double Vision
So I opened up our yearbook, which the kids got today, and guess what pic was on one of the collage pages? The same one that I posted yesterday. Those two deadpan faces staring out at me. Was kind of funny, they had a caption under them about how they were "performing at Bible Character Day". Looked like they were staring off into space to me but what do I know.
I was finally able to play tennis again tonight. Thanks for inviting me, Ab, it was a great time. Well the exercise was, can't say that my tennis playing was all that good.
Had plans to get a stamp and get ready to go letterboxing but couldn't find any stamps when we went to Walmart. I know that one of them I've been in had some but I think we were at the ghetto one today, no stamping going on there. Have to go to Michaels, they have a bigger selection anyway and we have a better chance of making sure we get a stamp no one else will have. My son is also very interested in geocaching, since his cousins started, and is getting the two confused. He keeps asking if we get to both stamp our books and take something. Hopefully he will enjoy it once we get started.

6 comments:
Wal-mizzle must've been out of the "blood" & "crypt" stampees! :)
Yeah, I saw the row where they were supposed to be but they were out. Hopefully they reorder them soon, I can make double duty out of the stamp...letterboxing and Christmas cards.
so you just got your yearbook for last year? I guess the kids can't write "Stay Sweet" or "Have a great summer." It's more like "Yeah, I still see you everyday and you're not so sweet." or "this space is for Michael, he moved but I would have had him sign here."
I get the biggest kick out of reading your comments! As for the tennis hotties, I favored the one in the white and blue daisy duke shorts. *wink* And as for your name on the link list..... Righteous Rachel should do.
Love Ya.
Yeah, the whole yearbook thing is very confusing to me. They have pics and stuff from the graduation in June. I guess they just send the yearbooks to the graduates but it does seem silly since they won't be able to share with their friends and do the whole signing thing.
They can cross out the people who didn't come back this year and say whether they are glad they didn't come back or that they will miss them. Working on mine right now.
Post a Comment