Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I should've brought my gun...I mean, This should be fun!

So I went to my class tonight, and the above quote from Grosse Pointe Blank was what immediately came to mind. The video that we watch has a commentator that I want to punch. I'm looking forward to the session evaluation where I can put that in writing. Yes, I am aware that it is probably the fact that I have to be at this DivorceCare class that is angering me more than the narrator but believe me, on his own, he is still pretty annoying. I did get to come home to watch the recorded Gilmore Girls premier. Always reminds me of my sister and me in our wacky, witty, sarcastic conversations so it makes me happy. They play racquetball like you and I would, Ang. So, I made two purchases this week (well, to be honest I made more than that but only two are in this picture). A cool file cabinet/entry table kind of thing, I think that was the official description in the catalog. And then the alien ipod speakers which are for my son's room. This company comes in and displays stuff in the school office for the teachers to purchase. This was one of them, it also came with 20 music downloads. I thought that the downloads along with the speakers were worth the $18. I know its silly but very enjoyable.

2 comments:

Ruby's My Spy Name said...

YEA! Buying stuff ALWAYS makes me happy. As for the crappy comentator.... what can ya do? Did he have any characteristics worthy of making into any good jokes (you know, like Jewel Boy)? Sometimes being a little nasty makes me happy too (oops. did I just admit that?). All the same, I'm proud of you (don't punch me). I love you. Hopefully you won't get rained on at the game.
~AB

ScottAng (So.Cal.) said...

Thanks for the pic but where's the jersey? Sorry the guy is so annoying on the video but you are so the woman for powering through. Maybe you could start your own support group for people who have gone through the class :) And yes, that is definitely the way we would play raquetball.