Sunday, September 10, 2006

Rain, Rain Go Away

Had a good weekend, always goes by so fast, and even though I did a lot there is still so much that I didn't get done. We did watch the movie "Hoot" tonight. I had read the book over the summer to see what it was about. It was pretty good so I thought my son would enjoy the movie. He did. The movie was actually a decent one. The book is always better but some manage to be made into good movies too. It has rained here all weekend long. Was hoping to keep up with the bike riding and tennis playing but the weather put an end to that. I hope the weather is nice during the week. I got an email from a student that I taught a couple of years ago. They were transferred overseas and she periodically sends updates on her daughter. They attend the American school there and the teacher posts pics on a photo share website where the parents enter the password and can look at pics the teacher has taken during the school day. They can buy them if they want or just use the site to see all the things they are doing. I really like that idea and think that I am going to 'steal' it. Will check with the admin tomorrow, just to make sure they are ok with it. I figure if I just take pics during the week and then update it at the end of every week that won't be too much additional work required on my part. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: