A day at the beach...
The past few days we've had beautiful weather in the morning and early afternoon and then its turned stormy late in the evening. So we have tried to make the most of the sunshine while we had it. Our day at the beach was not only on the hottest day this week (90+ temp.) but also on the windiest. There was sand everywhere - our hair, our mouths and even in our ears! My camera still grates unhappily when it zooms or I move the dial to take pictures. We also got to go watch Jake's game. He pitched for a couple of innings and did an awesome job! I think he struck out three batters. I enjoyed the between inning entertainment by Jerr, there's never a dull moment with him around. Abbie, I will get the pictures to you of the beach and the game. I would love to have a copy of the "holy war" picture. : ) With just three more days left before our trip out west, I guess I should start doing laundry and packing.





7 comments:
Looks like fun! What beach did you go to? I know everyone out west is looking forward to seeing you guys!!
Hey...
Where the dog that wears "Lu's" swimsuit??
Nope! Never a dull moment! Ha Ha!
The beach was wonderful, wasn't it? Note: I spent no time annoyingly collecting "sea" glass. Just relaxing... how wonderful was that? I'm going to write about the Holy War right now. Thanks also for coffee today. I can't wait to buy happy dresses! Twins? Who cares! We can wear our dresses on different days! I love you!
It was great this afternoon. I am taking my happy dresses with me on my trip. I'm packing them right now, along with a bunch of other stuff. Don't think they would be good motorcycle riding outfits. I hate packing!!!!!
Ok. Now I demand a photo of you IN the lawn party dress ON the motorcycle!!!!! This demand is not optional! ;-0
Oh yea. Do you think you post a photo of yourself in the "man created/man sewed" culottes? Nahhh.... I didn't think so either.
Yikes! Then I can't post a pic of me in my chaps! Darn!
I knew I should have gotten those red and white checkered shoes at Target ; )
All this talk of swimsuits, beaches...and "chaps???" You have some unique beach traditions apparently! |B^) By the way, where we live our lakes don't come filled with water... google: desert dry lake.
Or "dessert" if you're my sister. ;)
-Ed
Post a Comment