Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Renting a Room at the Hotel California

We made it to California and are having a great time. Logan has already had a chance to try out the borrowed motocross bike...and loved it! He started out slowly, since it is a little bigger bike than what he is used to and the sandy terrain is something he's not ridden on before but once he got used to it he took off. He had a couple of run ins with the dried plants poking out of the sandy ground but quickly got up and right back on the bike. He even was able to kick start it all on his own. He has joined Vee in the daily begging to go out and ride the bikes. Scott and Chip, of course, are happy to oblige. Looks like the only way I'll get a turn to ride is if I can get the bike away from Logan or Vee.

4 comments:

ScottAng (So.Cal.) said...

Nice work Logan - Mr. I-can-kickstart-my-own-bike!!!

Ruby's My Spy Name said...

Jacob would go nuts if he saw a video clip of Logan riding. Are you thinking of posting one? *hint*hint*

Scott said...

Glad to hear Logan is doing so well with the moto cross. I know you guys are having fun. I am back here with the humidity and some of the root problems you left for mom and dad. I got four(4) of the bushes and trees out. We should have all the work done by the time you come back from playing in hotel California.
Something good came from it, I did finally make up with the "insane dog" Wrigley. It only took me thorwing the ball no less than 40 times. He even looked sad as I was leaving maybe next week we will get at least some of the small ones out. Take care and God bless.

Morning Coffee... said...

Is that a picture of Logan?! Lookin good Logan!