Less than 1 day!!!!
I was very impressed at my packing skills (and that I was getting it done before midnight tonight) until Logan came in with all his motocross gear. Do you think he'll mind wearing his chest protector and helmet for the whole airplane ride? Seriously, he can probably carry on his helmet right? I have no bag that it will fit into. Ang, one of these bags is completely filled with clothes that I am leaving at your house. That means I will have one extra bag that I can fill up with new clothes...or shoes! : ) Also, Papou has had a fever yesterday and today so we quarantined him to the basement. Oh wait, no thats where he lives. We will try not to pack whatever bug he has. Although the memory of sick Ang at the Vegas airport still makes me laugh.

2 comments:
You're saving a suitcase just for the cold lake water gift right?
Nice helmet, Mr Carmichael. Pack a spare empty bag for all that AIR you'll be catching! :)
The only thing Chip is catching is chain-link, and "the brown lung" (dirt track construction crew).
See you in mere HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Desert Ed & Edna
You and Angela bring sickness to eachother is getting to be pretty common, isn't it? I love you!
Post a Comment