Cubs are in sole possession of 1st place!
I have had a very productive week. For the first time ever I went in to school before the week of In Service and got a lot of work done on my classroom. I know that I will be grateful for that next week when I can get out of there as quickly as possible and enjoy my last few moments of summer freedom. We went to Six Flags yesterday and had a great time. We went later in the day so the lines were not bad at all. Here's a pic of Logan while we were waiting in line to ride the Eagle (he's just a little excited) and then one of me on those silly this-is-not-scary-why-are-we-riding-this rides. The little teeny bopper had to come over and tell me to put my phone away, so I just got better at hiding it like all the other people were doing. Yeah, I'm a bad seed. I forgot that I could record a short video with my phone or else there would be some sweet Dance, Dance Revolution footage that would rival the picture in the previous post.


2 comments:
mmmmm...did you have a slice o greezy Luigi's pepperoni pizza for me? Sadly enough, to me that makes the Six Flags experience complete. That, or playing a harmonica on the Eagle. That's supersweet too!! YEAH!
thanks for the 'link' laugh
Post a Comment