Monday, August 13, 2007

Guess we'll find out if he reads my blog

I went to upload pics off my camera and found this one that I had forgotten about. After my involuntary burst of laughter, I knew that I had the perfect place for this picture. : ) I have no idea how I got him to pose like this...just laugh and enjoy.

9 comments:

ScottAng (So.Cal.) said...

he needs a bandana

Anonymous said...

No. If he had a bandana then people would think he was a musician because EVERYONE knows that a bandana is the sign of a musician.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (insert ridiculous laughter here *).

~ABBIE~

ray of hope said...

Hahahahaha. I was going to put that same comment. So is the bandanna REALLY gone or was it just a passing thought?

ScottAng (So.Cal.) said...

ab, thanks for the laughs!!!

ScottAng (So.Cal.) said...

OH MY GOODNESS - I JUST SAW YOUR PIC OF YOU ACTUALLY WEARING YOUR SUIT!!! WOO WOO! Hmmm, now should we have a poll like they do in those girly magazines about which one of you looked better?

Anonymous said...

I miss the giant bear!

Hey - anyone going to take it upon themselves to photoshop in the bow or stern of a sweet miami vice speedboat under J-ditty's elbow? I'm assuming that's what he's pretending in his mind...leaning on his yacht! :)

Anonymous said...

oh, and I can't wait til we get to goto IL so we can go to the BEACH!!!!!

-mr. unspoken

ray of hope said...

yes that picture is begging for some sweet photoshop skillz

Ruby's My Spy Name said...

You're in your suite?! Maybe I should post BOTH of us...... Nahhh.... I don't think I'M up for that one! I love you!