Thursday, September 28, 2006

Let's get some runs!

My son's first Cubs game did not disappoint! Here he is on the train and in front of Wrigley Field. He wanted to make sure that Laney got to see the back of his jersey, so he requested that I take a "looking out the window" picture. Our seats were the best that I've ever had. We were eight rows back from the field and about 90 feet beyond first base. We had a couple foul balls come by us but no chance to use the glove, which we made sure to bring. There's some pics of Matt Murton as he made his base loading hit and then the team celebrating their 2 out 9th inning win. Nothing like getting your money's worth!

1 comment:

Ruby's My Spy Name said...

Going to a live game..Its magical isn't it? When Jake and Mark went, Mark said Jake was so excited. But when they stepped out and were able to see the field Jake started shaking he was so thrilled. I'm so glad you had a great time. I'm looking forward to going tonight with you.See you at 8:30ish.
Love, ME