Wednesday, September 06, 2006

New Set of Wheels

I bought my son a new bike last night...best money I ever spent. He had been making do with his 16" (or maybe even 14", if they make that size) but after his growth spurt over the summer I went ahead and got him a new one. We went on a bike ride and it was wonderful. With the smaller one I spent most of the ride turned around trying to make sure he was still there because no matter how hard his legs pedaled that little bike could only go so fast. But this time he was right beside me, we had such a great time. So we went on a bike ride and then stopped at a coffee shop for sandwiches for both of us and coffee for me (yea!) which probably undid all the good of the bike ride but it was yummy.

3 comments:

ScottAng (So.Cal.) said...

I've never seen the Phantom of the Opera re-enacted with Hands, but your son (aka "my son", or "son of Ray of Hope") sure pulled it off! Say, who's your web designer? Nice wheels, bro!--> Awesome color scheme!!

ray of hope said...

Yeah, we were reenacting some Broadway scenes while we waited for our food. Should have seen our Les Mis and Cats, they were great. Thanks for fixing my page, it does look good. You got some skills!

Ruby's My Spy Name said...

I want skills..... Well, at least a better blog page. Last time I tried, all my links disappeared. I LOVE the photo of you two! It looks like it was a nice homework break.