Ugh, if I never see another sunset picture it will be too soon! Who do you think you are, Ansel? :) :) Just kiddin, just kiddin! Thanks for the circus pics... dinner time in our house is just a few hoops shy of what you visited! :)
Hey, just got back from posting your address and soc, thats ok right? I know our scenery is nothing compared to yours but I tried. I really wanted to get some pics from the circus that you could do some head switching cuz believe me there would have been some fun ones coming from the circus but it didn't work out. Sorry to disappoint, now what will you do with all your free time?
2 comments:
Ugh, if I never see another sunset picture it will be too soon! Who do you think you are, Ansel? :) :) Just kiddin, just kiddin! Thanks for the circus pics... dinner time in our house is just a few hoops shy of what you visited! :)
Hey, just got back from posting your address and soc, thats ok right? I know our scenery is nothing compared to yours but I tried. I really wanted to get some pics from the circus that you could do some head switching cuz believe me there would have been some fun ones coming from the circus but it didn't work out. Sorry to disappoint, now what will you do with all your free time?
Post a Comment