Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Born to be wild


The other night Logan was riding on the track in the backyard. He had gotten some pointers from Scott and Chip about how to go over jumps and had been logging jumps practicing his new skills. While we watched him, Ang kept noticing that as he was preparing for the jump his leg was coming up on one side. I motioned for him to come over to the fence so I could find out what was wrong. When I asked him about it, he answered quietly that he was doing tricks! As only a good motocross mom would do, I told him he was not allowed to do tricks until he had mastered the jumps. Kids these days need to learn to keep their priorities straight.

4 comments:

ScottAng (So.Cal.) said...

I'm glad you left out the part about duck-taping his hand to the throttle and his feet to the pegs. Some people just won't understand what it takes to shepherd a youngster!

Anonymous said...

Look out mom you have a real daredevil started. I will definitely be praying for your nerves to make it another few weeks. Keep having fun!!

Morning Coffee... said...

hahaha....what's wrong with duct tape?

Good form Logan!!

Ruby's My Spy Name said...

Thanks for calling me so many times and for waiting for me to call you back. I love you so much!