Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I'm a riding maniac

No, this isn't a photoshopped pic of Vanessa - I'm just wearing the same borrowed gear. I had fun cruising around the backyard on the 90cc and might move up to the 125 if I beat Vee to the garage one of these times.

10 comments:

Vaneesh said...

wow. you're pretty big ;)

Anonymous said...

Your jersey and pants look kind of stretched out. Was someone MUCH BIGGER than you wearing them before you?

ray of hope said...

Yeah, funny that you mentioned that...Vee had them on first. Hmmmmm. ; )

Vaneesh said...

at least I don't have conversations with myself.

Morning Coffee... said...

hahaha...I put my comments under the wrong one....(Sunday, June 17th) instead of here....been a long day cleaning and getting the house ready for the move...

Ruby's My Spy Name said...

Yea! A picture of you riding! I'm glad it was fun. Have a safe and fun time camping!

Anonymous said...

What a dare devil. Looks like you might be ready for the jumps soon.

Farm Girl in MD said...

Looks like a totally fun vacation! No motorcycles at my house if you visit. Just tractors and whatnot :)

Mike & Beck said...

Glad you're havin fun, Lu!

ScottAng (So.Cal.) said...

Too bad that Superman Seat-grab Air was out of focus. We'll try again this evening, HuckJam.