Valley Girlz
Ang told me we live in the "Valley" here so I am totally trying to like fit in and stuff. Check out my BFFs blogs for now since I'm probably at the mall or working on my tan. Later!
Ang told me we live in the "Valley" here so I am totally trying to like fit in and stuff. Check out my BFFs blogs for now since I'm probably at the mall or working on my tan. Later!
From
ray of hope
at
6/17/2007 07:01:00 PM
3 comments:
Like totally radical or whatever! Like you're like so totally cool!
You like so totally need to find a like new and like awesome purse to match you're like rad (hot pink with palm tree) nails! I have like matching hot pink lipstick if you need. Fur Sure! Ok. Like c-ya fur sure!
LOL....You look pretty cool, Rachel!
Almost as cool as Vanessa!! ;-)
Post a Comment