I am sooooo happy for you. There is nothing like Wrigley! The to scale replica we have in the backyard just doesn't do it justice but we think it really helps to up the resale value of our place.
I LOVED HAVING YOU OVER YESTERDAY! But..... you'll be smelling like FRIED even after 5 showers (*snicker*). I can't wait to play again. More than anything YOU ARE THE MOST AMAZING FRIEND! I enjoy being around you so much. And hey, family night did turn out to be cool. Maybe we can go on the hay ride again and take Logan if he likes that kind of thing. Anyway, I'm sure I'll talk to you tomorrow. I love you. And remember.... Teacher conference soon and NO SCHOOL! Yee Haw! Have a great night! Love, AB
3 comments:
Sweet! It's cool that Logan can say that his first Cub's game was a win! Not many Cub's fans can say that! Glad you guys enjoyed it!
I am sooooo happy for you. There is nothing like Wrigley! The to scale replica we have in the backyard just doesn't do it justice but we think it really helps to up the resale value of our place.
I LOVED HAVING YOU OVER YESTERDAY! But..... you'll be smelling like FRIED even after 5 showers (*snicker*). I can't wait to play again. More than anything YOU ARE THE MOST AMAZING FRIEND! I enjoy being around you so much. And hey, family night did turn out to be cool. Maybe we can go on the hay ride again and take Logan if he likes that kind of thing. Anyway, I'm sure I'll talk to you tomorrow. I love you. And remember.... Teacher conference soon and NO SCHOOL! Yee Haw! Have a great night!
Love, AB
Post a Comment